Perl Books

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Tue May 1 12:30:06 BST 2007

On Mon, Apr 30, 2007 at 11:15:07AM +0100, Nic Gibson wrote:

> So, I'm wondering what other folks might consider essential perl
> books. I've got this lot in the pile right now:
> 	Programming Perl
> 	Perl Cookbook
> 	Mastering Regular Expressions
> 	Perl Best Practices

Effective Perl Programming.  It's an oldy, but a goody.

Even though you're not covering OO perl, The Damian Book is the one to
recommend for students who want to go on and learn that later.

--
David Cantrell | Official London Perl Mongers Bad Influence

Guns aren't the problem.  People who deserve to die are the problem.