Downtown and Midtown Re: [OT] Hotel suggestions for downtown London

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Tue May 1 12:46:50 BST 2007

On Tue, May 01, 2007 at 09:48:31AM +0100, Jacqui caren wrote:
> Peter Corlett wrote:
>> Anybody want a telly? That space is good for another couple of hundred
>> books.
> You make it sound like the shed or RV are bigger than your flat :-(

No, but the landlord seems to have gone completely overboard on providing
furniture. In a one bed flat occupied by just myself, I have a two-seater
sofa, a three-seater sofa (aka coatrack and overspill bookcase) and four
chairs for a dining table.

Ironically, this means that it's sometimes hard to find somewhere to sit.