Anyone know about eyes?

Edmund von der Burg evdb at ecclestoad.co.uk
Wed May 2 11:33:59 BST 2007

I use Leightons which is a small chain here in London. One of the cute
toys they have is a scanner that photographs the back of the eye. This
is useless the first time but if regulare photos are taken (every
couple of years) then they can be compared to see what (if anything)
is changing.

Maybe you could get something similar done so that at least you can
monitor any change and point at something physical.

My pet hate is when you say to an optician "my eyes hurt" and they put
it down to being tired. Seems like their standard reply to anything
that they cannot explain.

Cheers,
  Edmund