[OT] perl and CLRs

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Wed May 2 14:36:38 BST 2007

On Wed, May 02, 2007 at 09:20:26AM +0100, Peter Hickman wrote:

> Well here's a problem then, imagine getting people to use Perl without
> CPAN.

I find that when I do that it makes a refreshing change.  In fact, I
recommend occasionally trying to program without modules at all.

Incidentally, that means not using strict, as that sometimes uses Carp,
as does warnings.pm.  I also found recently that lib.pm uses Config,
strict, and probably some other stuff I can't remember.

--
David Cantrell | Cake Smuggler Extraordinaire

No virus was found in this outgoing message as I didn't bother looking