[ANNOUNCE] Reminder - Social Meeting TONIGHT @ The Cittie of Yorke

Simon Wistow simon at thegestalt.org
Thu May 3 09:07:38 BST 2007

I hope you came to work, or other place of daily habitue, in your
shiniest threads and dancingest shoes because tonights the night for
that glittering fabulousity fest that we call The London.pm Social.

Details here

http://london.pm.org/pipermail/london.pm-announce/2007-April/000088.html

I shall be carrying a small camel with me. So will Leon actually but
I've got shorter hair than Leon and more of an era of shabiness as
opposed to leon's gallic suaveness.

Simon

WARNING: The dancing, the shiny clothes, the fabulousness may or may not
be present. Or may, in fact, have been a down right lie. Your camel is
at risk if you do not keep up with repayments. The value of your
framework may go up and down.