Management Training

Smylers Smylers at stripey.com
Thu May 3 10:55:20 BST 2007

At some point in the past year work saw fit to put me in a role with
management responsibilities.  Given that I got here solely on the basis
of my Perl development abilities (I didn't ask to become a manager, and
I've never claimed I'd be any good as one), I can't see why work would
expect me to be any good at it, something which I've pointed out to
them.

So they've said I can go on some kind of managery training course.  Has
anybody got any recommendations of a course that's worthwhile?  Or
anti-recommendations of a course that's a waste of time?

Smylers