[POLL] Our Various Pubs

Kake L Pugh kake at earth.li
Thu May 3 11:20:57 BST 2007

On Thu 03 May 2007, Peter Corlett <abuse at cabal.org.uk> wrote:
> It's no more out of the way than the Bavarian pub we went to a few months
> ago, given that they're less than five minutes walk apart.

I think it's got the same problem as the Calthorpe has - it's not
reallyreally close to any Tube station, despite being within perfectly
fair walking distance of a couple, so people look at the map and go
"ugh, in the middle of nowhere".  (Yes, I think this is silly too.)
Whereas the Bavarian pub is very close to Old Street station.

I'd be a bit concerned about fitting everyone in to the Wenlock without
encroaching impolitely on the regulars.  Would be good for an emergency
some time though.

Kake