Bonkers

Luke Ross luke at lukeross.name
Fri May 4 15:01:06 BST 2007

Hi,

On Fri, May 04, 2007 at 12:55:07PM +0100, Nicholas Clark wrote:

> There must be some intersection between those companies seeking to recruit,
> and some people on this list. Yet no-one at any of these companies says:

I work for a company that is looking for Perl people, and I like my
company. I've posted it on London.PM jobs (from my work email account),
but I've been loathe to make more of a song and dance about it because
I'm on London.PM as myself, not as a representative of my company. Also,
I'm personally wary of people who tell me that a particular job is
"perfect" because not everyone is looking for the same thing.

I've been reading the comments about money with interest, because I was
quite happy with my salary, but perhaps I am easily pleased.

Luke
--
``The Fifth Law of Pipes: The outside diameter must exceed the inside
  diameter; otherwise the hole will be on the outside of the pipe.''