Bonkers

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Fri May 4 17:19:02 BST 2007

On Fri, May 04, 2007 at 02:46:31PM +0100, Dominic Mitchell wrote:

> So, invite the recruiters to the socials?  :-)

I don't think that I want them dragging their knuckles over the threshold.

But as to the firms recruiting:

At least one was in discussions with our glorious leader about sponsoring
the social just gone, but said firm failed.

At least two others have considered it in the past two weeks, but so far
failed to JFDI.

We'll glady take your money and use it to buy beer*

But it seems that

a: they aren't actually organised enough to spend money
b: it (as per my *original* question) won't be a great use of money unless
   they also send along some happy employees to help drink it, and tell us
   why said firm might be a fun place to work.

The Antelope awaits your corporate credit card for the 7th June.

Nicholas Clark

* or whatever passes for it at a certain pub