OT: Goth/Industrial/EBM

Nic Gibson nicg at noslogan.org
Fri May 4 17:26:40 BST 2007

On May 4, 2007, at 17:01, Ovid wrote:

> Let's see how off-topic I can get.  I wouldn't bug this list, but it's
> been driving me frickin' nuts!
>
> Where can I buy goth/industrial/ebm and related genres of music? (Can
> we skip the whole "download 'em" debate?)  I'm talkin' music like VNV
> Nation, Covenant, Pigface, Stromkern, Electric Hellfire Club, etc.
> I've not hit a single shop which carries any of this :(

Online - I've found a good place is Music Non Stop (http://
www.musicnonstop.co.uk/)
Offline - there's somewhere in Camden. Um.  Resurrection Records. In
the basement of some shop and there's always Rough Trade in Covent
Garden for industrial stuff.

I haven't really frequented Resurrection for ten years and I mostly
buy industrial stuff but I remember them being good...

Also, for interesting electronic stuff there's sound 323 near
Highgate STation.

I can ask around if you want more

cheers

nic