McGlinchy, Alistair Alistair.McGlinchy at
Fri May 4 17:27:29 BST 2007

Ovid opined:
> Where can I buy goth/industrial/ebm and related genres of
> music? (Can we skip the whole "download 'em" debate?)  I'm
> talkin' music like VNV Nation, Covenant, Pigface, Stromkern,
> Electric Hellfire Club, etc.

If you want to physically go to a shop and do that whole social
networking thing then I can recommend Resurrection Records in Camden

Registered Office:
Marks and Spencer plc
Waterside House
35 North Wharf Road
W2 1NW

Registered No. 214436 in England and Wales.

Telephone (020) 7935 4422
Facsimile (020) 7487 2670