Bonkers

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Tue May 8 17:09:48 BST 2007

On Tue, May 08, 2007 at 04:47:53PM +0100, Nigel Rantor wrote:
[...]
> I never thought of that one...that sounds like a kicking perk for a
> company to give. In fact it reminds me I only had a snack for lunch and
> found a workman's cafe round the corner the other day...

There's a cracking fish and chip shop on Farringdon Road just opposite the
Mount Pleasant post office. They have a restaurant on the side, and apart
from about six or seven kinds of fish (including trout and salmon) they also
do the usual greasy spoon fare.

The best bit is that it's not priced like the rest of Clerkenwell's
eateries. EBCB plus tea comes in at well under a fiver.