Bonkers

Greg McCarroll greg at mccarroll.org.uk
Thu May 10 11:43:38 BST 2007

On 10 May 2007, at 11:22, Adrian Howard wrote:

> I've found that you can't make an interview question too simple for
> some folk not to foul it up :-)

gosh, i've got a great story that i just can't tell on a public list,
but
do pester me at a meeting if you want to here the greatest display of
ignorance
in this sort of thing ever.

aside from that, i find having really simple questions a good thing
to start with, then
they can get gradually harder, but i do emphasise that i'm just
trying to gage a person and
they shouldn't worry if they don't get all the questions right.

Greg