Bonkers

Pete Sergeant pete at clueball.com
Thu May 10 14:05:33 BST 2007

On Thu, May 10, 2007 at 11:25:48AM +0100, Adrian Howard wrote:
> On 10 May 2007, at 10:02, Pete Sergeant wrote:
> >Why would a Perl programmer be familiar with the concepts of  'stack'
> >and 'heap'? You could come up with some slightly-off analogy
> >involving scope, but stil...
>
> Because they're general programming concepts that anybody who's a
> vaguely decent developer should be familiar with?

I was under the impression the original poster, from the context that
you snipped off, was talking about where certain pieces of data are
stored, rather than 'general programming concepts'.

Which would have been fairly odd in a Perl interview, but, that source
of confusion seems to also have been resolved...

+Pete