Bonkers

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Thu May 10 17:01:39 BST 2007

On Thu, May 10, 2007 at 04:49:08PM +0100, Matt Wilson wrote:
[...]
> I've been out of uni for a few years now, but I'm pretty sure they were
> covered during one of the mandatory classes, yes.

My academic career was more or less doomed when I realised I knew more than
the lecturer who was evidently having trouble with linked lists himself, and
figured that I could be doing something better with my time than watch some
incompetents try and bluff their way through lectures.

I may not have a degree, but I do at least understand data structures and
algorithmic complexity.