[Jobs-discuss] Apologies for double-posting

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Fri May 11 11:45:01 BST 2007

On Thu, May 10, 2007 at 02:23:56PM +0200, Toby Corkindale wrote:

> apologies if there was some double-posting - I had forgotten I'd
> unsubbed from jobs-discuss until I received the "Post from non-member
> held for approval" auto-response.
>
> I'm resubbed now but may have unnecessarily reposted my original messages.

Please don't do that.  Your friendly local moderators will let your post
through if it's not obviously spam.

--
David Cantrell | Godless Liberal Elitist

Are you feeling bored? depressed? slowed down?  Evil Scientists may
be manipulating the speed of light in your vicinity.  Buy our patented
instructional video to find out how, and maybe YOU can stop THEM