Emergency pubmeet, Thursday 17th

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Sat May 12 15:17:21 BST 2007

On 12 May 2007, at 13:38, David Cantrell wrote:
[...]
> If it does turn out to suck, then we'll just have to investigate the
> Coach n Horses and the Three Greyhounds before going for food.

I would suggest that if 30-odd big fat Perlmongers wearing too much
black were to go up to the bar and ask for the music to be turned
down, they might discover that the equipment has a volume control
after all.

There's a nice little pub a bit further south, still on Poland Street
that does some rather tasty perry. They also do real ales, but I've
never tried them because when there's cider and perry available,
well, the pear are just too appleing.