Emergency pubmeet, Thursday 17th

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Sat May 12 15:58:30 BST 2007

On Sat, May 12, 2007 at 03:48:59PM +0100, Peter Corlett wrote:
> On 12 May 2007, at 15:35, Greg McCarroll wrote:
> >On 12 May 2007, at 15:17, Peter Corlett wrote:
> >>There's a nice little pub a bit further south, still on Poland
> >>Street that does some rather tasty perry. They also do real ales,
> >>but I've never tried them because when there's cider and perry
> >>available, well, the pear are just too appleing.
> >does it also have a secret name? ;-)
>
> Yes, because I can't remember what it's called, hence why I described
> *where* it was instead.

So the plan is to start at one end of Poland Street, walk up it, visiting
every pub on the way, to see if it's the right one? :-)

Is this an NFA pub crawl (where we stop when we find it) or a DFA pub crawl
(where we insist on going to the end of the street in case multiple pubs
serve perry) :-) ?

Nicholas Clark