Public Perl win

Bill Odom billodom at gmail.com
Tue May 22 19:54:08 BST 2007

On 5/22/07, chromatic <chromatic at wgz.org> wrote:
> Despite the available evidence, I continue to assume that TPF
> might like to brag a little bit about the things it's done successfully
> on a news page that's over a year out of date.

Couldn't agree more. It's a long story, but stupid and pointless, so I
won't go into it.

Suffice to say that flowing the news onto the main site is under way.
Part of the work is already done, and the remaining portion is in
progress as we speak (like, literally -- I have a chat window open
talking about it right now).

Kirsten's planning on doing the migration this week, and hopes to have
everything in place by Monday. When she's done, postings will appear
on news.perlfoundation.org like they currently do, and will also be
reflected on the main page... and there will be much rejoicing,
believe me.

Bill