Can't find SVN::Core?

Luis Motta Campos luismottacampos at yahoo.co.uk
Wed May 23 14:45:01 BST 2007

On May 23, 2007, at 3:11 PM, Jonathan Stowe wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-05-23 at 14:52 +0200, Luis Motta Campos wrote:
>>    Hum. It seems that someone forgot to publish SVN::Base, because I
>> can't find SVN::Core...
>
> It's in the subversion distribution isn't it? I think you might
> have to
> ask it to be built when you build subversion.

   Thanks, Gellyfish.
   It seems to be a sysadmin problem, promptly handled by my local
russian sysadmin instance. ;-)

   Looking for a way to have access to the source code of the
transaction, maybe you can help me with this?
   Thanks a lot.
--
Luis Motta Campos (a.k.a. Monsieur Champs) is a software engineer,
Perl fanatic evangelist, and amateur {cook, photographer}