Have MSFT eaten Parrot's lunch?

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Wed May 23 22:33:32 BST 2007

chromatic wrote:

> I ass-u-me-d that you might like to distribute your software outside of London

My employer doesn't seem to want to.

And feel free to download my software in Stupidville if you want, and
people may accuse me of breaking Stupidville's stupid laws.  I will care
exactly --><-- that much.

Of course, this subthread came out of paranoia about forking
Stupidville-patent-encumbered Microsoft code.  Which is a non-issue
because I am sufficiently aware of just how crap Microsoft's code is,
and so wouldn't let it infect my stuff in the first place.

Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human.
At best he is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear
shoes, bathe and not make messes in the house.
    -- Robert A Heinlein