On search.cpan, but not found in cpan shell

Adam Bernard ab11+londonpm at sanger.ac.uk
Thu May 31 16:08:57 BST 2007

I'm having similar problems with versions of Text::CSV. search.cpan has
0.5 up, but all the cpan shell shows is a somewhat limited 0.01. I guess I
might have to fix it manually unless I never want to use a character over
chr(126).

search.cpan does, on the other hand, say that 0.5 is an unauthorized
release.

Does anyone have any suggestions of alternative cpan modules that would do
what I want tidily?

Adam