software being software (was Re: [ANNOUNCE] [REMINDER] Social Meet at The Antelope - Tomorrow, 7th of June)

Nicholas Clark nick at
Wed Jun 6 20:44:27 BST 2007

A: Probably not.
Q: Should I mention it?

On Wed, Jun 06, 2007 at 07:29:47PM +0100, Greg McCarroll wrote:
> doh and of course i just wanted to send that to stig,
> *sigh*
> sorry for the spam folks,

Of course, we could swap to a mailing list manager that allows per-user
configuration of Reply-To. Rather than the current hateful one.
[Is it safe to come to the social tomorrow? Should I write a will, just in
case someone remembers what I alluded to?]

> G.
> >>On 6 Jun 2007, at 6 Jun 17:55,
                                   Apple Mal alleged that

And for reference: