needs some advice - is london ok for Perl jobs or other cities.

Jacqui caren jacqui.caren at
Mon Jun 11 11:17:16 BST 2007

Robert Shiels wrote:
> Andy Wardley wrote:
>> Anyway, back to the point.  Kingston's a nice place.  It's an affluent
>> area
>> and the cost of living is quite high.  But it's very well placed for
>> London
>> without actually being in London, and also for the M3/M4 corridoor (aka
>> "Silicon Alley") which is where a lot of UK hi-tech companies are based.
> To even the balance a little,
> But chavs are everywhere really, so don't let this article put you off
> too much :)

Also I would recommend emailing the as there seems to be
enough peeps in that area to keep a pm running which hopefully means
there is perlwork up that way.

They may alsobe able to help with first hand advice about local