Hack the Planet! Win Goodies! Become popular and good in bed!

Leo Lapworth leo at cuckoo.org
Tue Jun 12 07:47:09 BST 2007

On 11/06/07, Simon Wistow <simon at thegestalt.org> wrote:

> Past sponsorers of a London.pm Social (and therefore A-ok in my book)
> Nestoria are giving a prize of a GPS unit to anyone who uses their API.

"*The rules:* Simple. Whoever creates the best (as judged by the engineering
team of Nestoria) mashup at Yahoo! Hack Day that uses the Nestoria
API<http://www.nestoria.co.uk/help/api>wins the prize."

So there's just the one - not one for anyone who uses their API - still a
nice enough prize, but not quite a easy getting it as I thought when I read
the post "to anyone who uses their API" :)

Leo