removing a file with hyphens

Simon Burr simes at bpfh.net
Tue Jun 12 13:08:12 BST 2007

On Tue, Jun 12, 2007 at 11:22:00AM +0100, Peter Corlett wrote:
>It's usually cheaper to send it to yourself via Citylink for destruction,
>and then again via Parcelforce for disposal.

That is one way, yes. Personally I find it more fun to break out the Torx
bits, sledge hammer and blowtorch to perform the destruction myself.

It also means I end up with a stack of heat treated HDD platters which I can
turn into wind chimes or hang up near computers with a sign "It mis-behaved".

--
   Simon the stressed        http://www.bpfh.net/           simes at bpfh.net
                 Chocolate is *not* a substitute for sleep