[ANNOUNCE] ThamesValley.pm

Raf rafiq at dreamthought.com
Wed Jun 13 17:40:25 BST 2007

ThameValliers,

Following on from last weeks excitement, I am pleased to announce that we
now have a mailing list:

I would urge all those of you who have expressed interest in joining to
subscribe to this list.  Further, those of you who were holding onto
details of interested parties are urged to pass on details of our new
list.

I have a Reading based venue which is waiting for us schedule a first
meeting and therefore you are all invited to propose any presentations
which you may be willing to give.

If we have enough interest, I'm hoping that we might be able to arrange
something for the first wednesday in July?  We can probably discuss this
on list, though.

Looking forward to seeing you all in Reading and on the list.

Raf

ps.  Thanks to everyone who has helped in setting this up; particularly
Mr. Cross, without whom, we'd still be waiting for a mailing list.