ThamesValley.pm: Reigstering a .pm

Luis Motta Campos luismottacampos at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 14 08:04:12 BST 2007

On Jun 13, 2007, at 7:24 PM, alex at owal.co.uk wrote:
>> I'm curious as to whether anyone knows how long it usually takes to
>> register a .pm?
>
> A week is not unreasonable. When I created Banking.pm I think it
> took a
> bit longer than that. And now it is oh so quiet.

   Curious... I never thought that I would see bank-inhabiting Perl
Mongers... they seem to me so... disconnected(*).

--
Luis Motta Campos (a.k.a. Monsieur Champs) is a software engineer,
Perl fanatic evangelist, and amateur {cook, photographer}

(*) Banks, AFAIK, doesn't allow techies to access the internet, and
keep using pre-historic tools and techniques as a form of keeping
things "stable" and "safe". Of course, this is my limited point of
view, not any kind of truth.