the great pyramid of agile

Luis Motta Campos luismottacampos at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 14 15:42:09 BST 2007

On Jun 14, 2007, at 1:55 PM, Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-06-14 at 09:17 +0200, Luis Motta Campos wrote:
>>    I still looking for a methodology that teaches me how to make sure
>> my manager trust me when I say "this is crap and we should throw it
>> away"(*). Should I stop looking and start choosing better managers to
>> work with?
> [...]
>> (*) Of course, I [...] offer a lot more information than just one
>> adjective.
>
> "this is bloody useless, broken, festering, unmaintainable,
> eye-wateringly bad crap"?

   Ilmari++

   I will try to use this one next time, instead of the bunch of
statistics, metrics and collected data I use to provide... maybe this
makes the guy stop and think... ;-)
--
Luis Motta Campos (a.k.a. Monsieur Champs) is a software engineer,
Perl fanatic evangelist, and amateur {cook, photographer}