[ANNOUNCE] ThamesValley.pm

Raf rafiq at dreamthought.com
Thu Jun 14 15:59:48 BST 2007

On Thu, 14 Jun 2007, Dave Cross wrote:

> Raf wrote:
>
>> You can still subscribe in the mean time.
>
> I'm not sure that's true. I first saw the error when I tried to subscribe.

I stand corrected.  I think you can probably still subscribe via the web
interface.  There are currently about 19 other subscribes on the list and
I managed to subscribe another account via the GUI last night.  I just
couldn't post.  Did you attempt to subscribe by email?  I think that the
issue is probably related to mails being sent to thamesvalley.pm related
aliases.

Raf