Where is my mind?

Andy Armstrong andy at hexten.net
Mon Jul 2 16:20:51 BST 2007

Peter Corlett wrote:
> Have you tried booting off a CD or Firewire disk? External monitor?

Yup. Don't think it gets as far as considering booting off anything.
Nothing on internal or external monitor.

>> So I think it need professional help. Can anyone recommend a PowerBook
>> quack?
>
> If you plan to sling it, I'll give you some beer tokens for the rescuable
> spare parts.

I'll probably sling it on that big pile of things to fix / cannibalize
just over there :)

Given that it's one of the last PPC Macs I think I'll probably end up
spending far more than it's worth getting it fixed. And of course I'll
have to buy a MBP too. Bah.