Is it just me?

Luis Motta Campos luismottacampos at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 5 12:05:19 BST 2007

On Jul 5, 2007, at 11:05 AM, Jacqui caren wrote:
> Andy Armstrong wrote:
>> It'd be excessively arrogant (and commercially suicidal) to say "I
>> haven't spent the best years of my life getting as smart as I
>> could with the limited cerebral resources at my disposal just to
>> dance like a fucking fool on a stick to your moronic whims" right? :)

   I would appreciate you saying this to your client. This seems what
he/she deserves.

>> [1] Client: "How many concurrent users do you think it'll support"
>>     Me thinks: "That's highly unlikely to be an issue"
>
> This should have been in the requirements!

   Hum. Not necessarly. Static / read only pages scale quite well
with just the addition of more hardware. But the guy should have a
number for this before creating pages. It could help guide the
architecture as a whole, and this would make some difference in the
project (if used on the *architecture* phase).

--
Luis Motta Campos (a.k.a. Monsieur Champs) is a software engineer,
Perl fanatic evangelist, and amateur {cook, photographer}