Exception Handling

Luis Motta Campos luismottacampos at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jul 16 08:33:48 BST 2007

On Jul 12, 2007, at 4:40 PM, Dirk Koopman wrote:
> Luis Motta Campos wrote:

>>> You are Jean Grey, and I claim my 5 UKP.
>>   Uh? Am I missing something?
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean_Grey
>
> Amongst others.
>
> Executive Summary:
>
> Comic book character that does a lot of dying and resurrection.

   OH, thanks. Even not being a big fan of the Marvel Universe, I can
remember who's Jean Grey.
   I was trying to figure out the connection between this statement
and the 5 UKP claim.
   Thanks a lot for the pointers to the Jean Grey article. She is sexy!

   []'z
--
Luis Motta Campos (a.k.a. Monsieur Champs) is a software engineer,
Perl fanatic evangelist, and amateur {cook, photographer}