[OT] E-mail provider recommendations
robrwo at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 01:29:03 BST 2007
I'm looking for a good e-mail provider as an alternative to Google which has
the following features:
* Allows me to send e-mails with alternative from addresses (so I can have
other accounts forward to this one, but reply as the original address).
* Allows me to send/receive large attachments.
* A decent webmail interface.
* POP/IMAP and SMTP (over SSL).
* Tolerable spam filtering.
* Reliable uptime/server performance.
* No bizarro service agreements about the kinds of e-mail I can send or
receive (beyond the usual restrictions against spamming).
I'm fine with paying for the service--- I'd rather rely on a company whose
services I pay for than on one which is giving it away for "free".
More information about the london.pm