[OT] E-mail provider recommendations

Robert Rothenberg robrwo at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 01:29:03 BST 2007

I'm looking for a good e-mail provider as an alternative to Google which has
the following features:

* Allows me to send e-mails with alternative from addresses (so I can have
  other accounts forward to this one, but reply as the original address).

* Allows me to send/receive large attachments.

* A decent webmail interface.

* POP/IMAP and SMTP (over SSL).

* Tolerable spam filtering.

* Reliable uptime/server performance.

* No bizarro service agreements about the kinds of e-mail I can send or
  receive (beyond the usual restrictions against spamming).

I'm fine with paying for the service--- I'd rather rely on a company whose
services I pay for than on one which is giving it away for "free".

Regards,
Rob