[OT] E-mail provider recommendations

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Sun Jul 22 11:39:18 BST 2007

On 22 Jul 2007, at 08:19, Chris Bannister wrote:
[...]
> I've not found anyone who provides a decent IMAP service, which is
> why I went with the nice people at bluelinux.co.uk and pay a
> pittance (£15pm) for a nice shiny Debian VM.

This is broadly my approach, although I just colocated a whole box
and divided it up myself, then gave away shell and mail accounts to
friends who wanted them. Apart from that there is no webmail because
nobody's asked for it, it fits your requirements just fine. How long
does it take to install Squirrelmail anyway..?

I'm not averse to accepting beer tokens in exchange for an account.