Hack - show we use a different term?

Jefferson Kirkland numberwhun at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 15:47:32 BST 2007

Thank you for the welcome!

Well, wishing is one thing, actively trying to change the way the world
operates is something completely different, and personally, I don't know
anyone who would try to take on that task.  So, wishing is about as far as I
can go.  I never said it would happen though.  :-)

Personally, knowing the difference, I do use the word cracker should that
type of topic come up in conversation.  Yes, I people have attempted to
correct me, but I tell them the definition and then quickly follow it with a
"Ok, I am not going to get into a semantic argument, so here is a
dictionary!".  Its useless basically, but when in the moment its hard not to
speak what you know the truth to be.

MMMmmmmm.... crackers!

Jeff