Foreign keys / Transactions in MySQL.. WTF?

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Tue Jul 31 15:50:03 BST 2007

On Tue, Jul 31, 2007 at 05:52:05PM +0930, Toby Corkindale wrote:

> How did MySQL get so popular when it still seems to be missing key
> features?

Because it's still better than flat files.

These days, I'm falling more and more in love with DBM::Deep though.
For an awful lot of my stuff it can easily replace a RDBMS^WSQL
interpreter.

--
header   FROM_DAVID_CANTRELL    From =~ /david.cantrell/i
describe FROM_DAVID_CANTRELL    Message is from David Cantrell