Module dependencies and test results

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Sat Aug 4 14:54:58 BST 2007

On Sat, Aug 04, 2007 at 06:36:04AM -0700, Marvin Humphrey wrote:
> On Aug 4, 2007, at 6:03 AM, David Cantrell wrote:
> >  http://cpandeps.cantrell.org.uk/
> Good stuff!
> I typed in 'Angerwhale' and it took long enough to process I thought
> it had hung.

It has to make two HTTP requests for each module in the dependency tree
to get the data, so is limited by how long those take.  I suppose I
should cache the results of each request for a few days.

    If I could read only one thing it would be the future, in the
    entrails of the bastard denying me access to anything else.