Perl Obfuscator

Simon Cozens simon at simon-cozens.org
Wed Sep 19 14:12:58 BST 2007

Chris Jack wrote:
> But I am concerned that people may reimplement my code and "reduce my
profit potential".

If you're that concerned, the tool for dealing with this is not an
obfuscator but a patent office. People who break your license agreement
- you got a good lawyer to right one for you, yes? - will not be stopped
by an obfuscator, so it looks very much like you're trying to use a
technological solution to a legal problem.

A problem which, I must add, you haven't ascertained if it actually exists.

--
The Second Law of Thermodynamics:
	If you think things are in a mess now, just wait!