Perl Obfuscator

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Wed Sep 19 21:33:09 BST 2007

On 19 Sep 2007, at 20:00, Matt S Trout wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 19, 2007 at 04:57:18PM +0100, Simon Wistow wrote:
>> Then I shot them and made a monkey barbqueue. It was tasty.
>> True story.
> I want your dealer.

Unless I'm getting the Simons horribly confused, he works for
SixApart. Do you really want to be on the sort of drugs that caused
Movable Type?

I'm putting MT4 through its paces at the moment. My general
impression is that it exists to prove that it is possible to polish a
turd, or at least put a convincing layer of paint over the top.