[OT] Mac JPEG viewer advice

Andrew Black andrew-li at black1.org.uk
Sat Sep 29 18:16:03 BST 2007

Andy Armstrong wrote:

> Yeah. What I was hinting at was "it must be more than four years old" :)

Bit of further investigation shows it 6 years old.  I have a theory that
people underestimate the age of personally owned computers - they don't
want to shell out for a new one, but overestimate company ones.

We have also realised that the pictures are being taken at the highest
resolution that camera will do. If you reduce them then things work OK.
I am sure more memory or a new machine is the real answer.

THanks for the help