any perl job here in england

Mark Fowler mark at
Mon Oct 1 09:59:24 BST 2007

On 30 Sep 2007, at 15:23, abhishek jain wrote:

> I was looking for some  part time jobs in Perl near the area, if
> any one
> from the group can help in suggestions how to find it.

Basic suggestions, as always: - perl jobs website  - jobs list - jobs
discussion list

The last two mailing lists are london centric, but they do get
postings for other parts of the country (and, oddly, other european
countries.)  Also, any recruiter user these services tends to be more
clued in than the average recruiter, so you might try cold calling
them and asking if they do stuff in nottingham.