www.cpan.org

Ismail, Rafiq (IT) Rafiq.Ismail at MorganStanley.com
Tue Oct 9 13:18:00 BST 2007

That's odd.  IE, gives me this balanced tree, complete with a charset,
but no conent.  Firefox doesn't.  Apparently Microsoft feel it necessary
to create phantom content..  Must be am attempt to circumvent a bug
which would otherwise blowup up IE and the universe, were it ever to see
a 0 byte document.

> Either way something's not right :P

Indeed.