Hairdressing (was Re: Brown trousers time :~)

Peter Corlett abuse at
Thu Oct 11 10:41:59 BST 2007

On Thu, Oct 11, 2007 at 08:09:05AM +0100, Jonathan Stowe wrote:
> ... syslog servers, raw log file to CDR munging applications, every goddam
> thing that might have something to do with the processing of log activity
> has been called "lumberjack" at some point.

Our internal tool to assemble Movable Type templates from a collection of TT
templates and associated configuration data is now officially known as the
"Sausage Machine".

It takes away *some* of the pain of dealing with that crock of a blogging
engine. The Jerusalem Tavern takes away most of the rest.