This calls for beverage of the pub variety

Randy J. Ray rjray at
Tue Oct 16 11:21:11 BST 2007

Dunno when your social for November would normally be. However, I shall be in
London from the 3rd through the 9th (at which time I leave to spend the weekend
in Telford at the IPMS/UK Convention at the International Centre). I plan on
drinking a reasonable amount of beer as part of my trip. Doing so with fellow
mongers would be bonus, as they say.

(Haven't set hotel arrangements yet, so I don't know what general part of the
city I'll be in. However, I'm an experienced London tourist, so I'm quite
comfortable getting around on the tube.)
Randy J. Ray      Sunnyvale, CA   rjray at

Silicon Valley Scale Modelers: