This calls for beverage of the pub variety

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Tue Oct 16 12:38:36 BST 2007

On Tue, Oct 16, 2007 at 03:21:11AM -0700, Randy J. Ray wrote:
> (at which time I leave to spend the weekend
> in Telford at the IPMS/UK Convention at the International Centre).

If you still planning to be in the Midlands for the following week,
you'd be very welcome to join us for the regular Birmingham.pm social
on Wednesday 14th November. Brum is only 45mins from Telford by train
and the pub is only 10mins from New Street :)

Cheers,
Barbie.
--
Birmingham Perl Mongers - http://birmingham.pm.org