Bristol/Bath.pm (was Re: Perl 6?)

Richard Foley Richard.Foley at rfi.net
Thu Oct 18 06:34:26 BST 2007

On Wednesday 17 October 2007 17:55, David Cantrell wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 17, 2007 at 02:25:37PM +0100, Jonathan Stowe wrote:
> >
> > Whatever happened to Majordomo 2.0 anyway?
>
> It'll be ready by Christmas.

Which one?  Oh, I remember (see subject).

A fresh Majordomo 2 would be great.  I recall trying to find a decent Perl
mailing list manager some time earlier in the year, and was seriously pissed
at not being able to find one that was being used by the perl community.  p5p
uses mailman, I think, written in pixiethon or somesuch.  Having a decent,
easy to install, easy to use, mailing list, written in Perl seems to be a
subject that has been kind of passed over, strangely.  Maybe it's a hole that
needs filling.

--
Richard Foley
Ciao - shorter than aufwiedersehen