FastCGi on IIS... The tale of Microsoft and my new Perl Module...

Lyle - CosmicPerl.com perl at cosmicperl.com
Fri Oct 19 16:03:32 BST 2007

Andy Armstrong wrote:
> Are you going to unload any loaded modules too? Good luck with that.
Yup. namespace::clean on CPAN seems to be very helpful and is putting me
on the right track. Seems like I'm going to be having some fun with the
symbol table :)
> You didn't explain what is IIS specific about your module. Why
> wouldn't it work on Apache? Why is it necessary with IIS?

I've designed and tested in for IIS, to make it easy to use with the way
IIS works with FastCGI. I'm not saying it wont work with Apache, just
that I haven't tested it on apache...

Lyle