Devel::CheckLib: Please try to break our code!

Greg McCarroll greg at
Sat Oct 20 19:06:13 BST 2007

On Sat, Oct 20, 2007 at 06:17:43PM +0100, David Cantrell wrote:
> >                                       Then you'll get loads of people
> > running your make tests on lots of different servers...
> Really?  I never knew that. </sarcasm>

no really, there is even this welsh geezer who's dodgy setup is most likely
the reason for your failed tests ;-) Ryan .. Evans, Jones, Cantrell or something
like that.

Lyle, for educations sake - the reason for the sarcasm here is David is one of
those testers and is fairly well known for it, that and being welsh.