[ANNOUNCE] Beware the heretic!

Andrew Black ab at black1.org.uk
Thu Oct 25 01:05:33 BST 2007

Kake L Pugh wrote:
> On Wed 24 Oct 2007, "Randy J. Ray" <rjray at blackperl.com> wrote:
>> Umm... is this the same gathering that I'm planning on attending during my
>> holiday over there...?
>
> Nope.  You're not here until the 3rd, and the New Heretics meet is on
> the 1st.  The regular meeting's on the 8th.

This is part of a long standing joke described at
http://www.london.pm.org/about/faq.html#heretics

When the 1st of the month is a Thursday, there are two meetings - one on
1st and the other on 8th.

Supporters of both groups regard the other group as _heretics_ .
Without wishing to take sides on this debate, it should be noted that
the one on 8th is supported by the leader of london.pm and advertised on
the website.